Friday, June 17, 2011

Thanks for the Advice

Y’all are great! I so appreciate the time you took to share your blog posting/reading/commenting ideas with me. Your wealth of experience, expertise, and wisdom will help me create some needed structure around what has been, up till now, a rather fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants approach. And you have inspired me to learn a new thing–Google Reader! If you have any other thoughts, I’m always interested. Thank again for your tremendously helpful response.

3 comments:

  1. We all thank you for your terrific blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your words of wisdom. I love reading what you add here, it helps keep me grounded and the ego in check.

    Now when I have some time I may also have to check out this Google Reader, please let me know how it works for you. Thanks Galen, have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go with JJ here: Thanks for your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is valuable and valued. Comment moderation is enabled to block spam, so please excuse the brief delay until your comment appears on the blog.