Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Miracles Happen


Today, the difficult family situation I have referred to in earlier posts was resolved in court, with the best possible outcome in these circumstances. Legal resolution, of course, does not guarantee emotional resolution, but the groundwork was laid this morning for healing to begin.

The outcome was the result of one party making a sudden and radical change in position, allowing both parties to come together in agreement. What caused that change? I have no idea. I can’t explain it.

And so I choose to believe it was a miracle.

I want some time with my family to process what has happened, so I’m taking a few days off. I’ll be back with a new post on Monday. And to my blogging friends who have justifiably felt ignored in recent weeks, I am looking forward to catching up on your blogs. Thank you for your patience.

May your days be as full of miracles as mine was today.

There are two ways to live. You can live as if nothing is a miracle, or you can live as if everything is a miracle. ~Einstein