Saturday, March 6, 2010

Blog Update

Dear Readers,

I am still learning about this blog business, but I have added two things you might like. First, I figured out how to make commenting easier. Now you can comment whether you have a Google account or not, and you can comment anonymously. I hope you will feel free to share your thoughts and ideas now that it is easier and more private. Just click on the little pencil and the word "comment" at the end of any post. The number of comments also appears there and if you want to read other comments, just click on the same place.

Also, I added an email link at the top of the right column. You can click on that and email me directly. I would love to hear from you.

Thank you for stopping by to check out the blog.

Galen Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is valuable and valued. Comment moderation is enabled to block spam, so please excuse the brief delay until your comment appears on the blog.